Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

January 06, 2008

Still Running Well

Not much interesting to say; I just wanted to note to myself for posterity's sake that I am still running well. I final tabled a $4 180 SNG yesterday. Unfortunately, I busted in 9th when I ran QQ into, of course, AA. That's always annoying. I almost final tabled a $3 HORSE tournament today, too. I finished in 12th place out of 648. I would have gone much, much deeper if A) I hadn't been sucked out on multiple times and B) People didn't go to the mat with absolutely nothing when I have absolutely nothing. Getting caught in a bluff by someone who also has nothing is also annoying. Oh well, it happens. I feel a top three finish coming on soon. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home