Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

March 03, 2007

Grind, Grind, Grind

Not a whole lot to report here. After getting bad beat repetitively down to $30, I've been forced to grind my way back up playing $6 SNGs. I'm currently up to $150, and playing SNGs at the $10 level. I've beening hitting the money about half the time, and getting royally sucked out on the other half. You would not believe the number of four, three, and two outers that have been hit against me in the past two weeks. It's at least 20.

I do not exaggerate.

I've started keeping track of my SNG results using the spreadsheet from 2+2 that Smokkee linked to on his blog. We'll see if keeping track helps me see how well I play, or how much AP sucks.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home