Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

January 16, 2007

Running Ok

I'm still building the bankroll, slowly but steadily. I'm currently around $350. I would be over $400, but an ATM at my table last night three outered me on the river. What can you do? Unfortunately, he gave all my money away to someone else before I could get it back. I hate when that happens. I think that once my bankroll hits $425, I will move it off of AP and join my fellow bloggers back on Full Tilt and Pokerstars. Hopefully it won't take me too long. I miss playing in the blogger tournaments; those are always a ton of fun, regardless of the outcome. I also like how the SNGs fill up much faster at Tilt and Stars. At AP, you can be waiting for a long time for a SNG to fill up if you're playing anything other than NL Hold'em.

Hopefully this year is treating the rest of you well. I look forward to playing with everyone in the Mookie hopefully by next week. I think that's a reasonable amount of time to make $75 more and get my bankroll moved to the other sites. Good luck to everyone this week!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home