Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

September 11, 2006

I'm Back

We had a nice time down in Blacksburg this weekend at my friends' wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception, and it was great to be back at Virginia Tech with all of my college buddies, remembering the good times we had. We didn't make it back in time for me to play in the Sunday Million yesterday, so I will be playing that tournament this coming Sunday. Wish me luck!

I should be at the virtual felt a good bit this week, as my wife is out of the country in Amsterdam at the World Melanoma Conference. So hopefully I will be going deep in some MTTs in preparation for the big game on Sunday. If you would like to jump in a game with me one night this week, let me know, as I will most likely be in the mood to play.

2 Comments:

  • Tech is looking pretty good in football this year. One of my co-workers is a Tech Alumni, and a HUGE fan of their football program. For the pros, he is an Atlanta Falcons fan, can you figure out why? ;-)

    By Anonymous Neil, at 9/11/2006 6:35 PM  

  • GL in the Sun Million. i gotta fly to Dallas Sunday afternoon so i'm gonna skip it this week.

    By Blogger smokkee, at 9/12/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home