Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

August 03, 2006

The Best Laid Plans

I left work yesterday fully intending to play in the Mookie at 10PM. However, as that time drew near, I began to realize that I was not in the mindset to play. I was quickly becoming exhausted, probably mostly due to donking it up the night before in the blogger cash game. Sorry, Mook. I will do my best to make it next week.

On the plus side, I did manage to make a little bit playing some cash games at Party right after I got home from work. I feel I must reiterate the following for the uninitiated: if you play cash games, and you don't play at Party Poker, you are doing yourself a serious disservice. The level of the play there is just abysmal. Either of my two cats could make money playing at that site.

Hmm...I may have to start making them play during the day while I'm at work. Guaranteed money!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the post. Hope you make it out to play tonight in the Not tournament.

    By Blogger Guin, at 8/03/2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home