Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

July 10, 2006

Variance, You So Crazy

These bankroll swings are crazy. I drop $250 last night, and then I make it back today. Up, down, up, down. Can we just stick with the up for a while? I'd be very appreciative.

I'm sad that I didn't have a chance to go to Vegas with all of the bloggers this weekend, but I'm happy that everyone had a great time. It's been fun reading the trip reports, and they're so great, sometimes it feels like I was there. Once of these days I'm going to get to meet all you fine folks. Good luck at the tables everyone.

1 Comments:

  • Matt, wish you could've been there. Bloggers everywhere...kinda scary if you really think about it. Next time my friend, next time. Be sure to read everyone else's recap, because most of them were there Friday night and many of them (hell, most of them too) outlasted me at the tournament.

    By Blogger iamhoff, at 7/11/2006 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home