Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

July 29, 2006

New Reading Material



Last night I ordered Sklansky's Tournament Poker For Advanced Players from the Pokerstars FPP store. I've heard that it's good reading, so I'm eagerly anticipating it's arrival. Hopefully it will not take too long.

I used the points I got as a consolation prize a few weeks back when I was bad beat out of my seat to the $370 WSOP qualifier. I still have 2000 more FPPs, but I'm not sure what I will be using those for yet. I may save them for some satellites into a Sunday million tournament, or I may end up using them to get another book when I'm done with Sklansky's.

---

I'm doing well, as far as poker goes. I'm going to refrain from posting specific results, though, as that always seems to bring on a massive swing of variance. Suffice it to say that my bankroll is at the highest it's ever been, and it is growing steadily each day. Here's hoping that I can keep this level of play up. If I can continue in the manner that I have been this past week, I will be moving from $50NL to $100NL in the near future.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home