Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

June 14, 2006

Sitemeter Is Fun

The more observant of you readers probably already noticed the addition of Sitemeter over there on the sidebar. I had never tracked anything about this blog in the past, but what with other people making interesting posts about how others found their blog, I thought it might be interesting to see what lead other people here.

The majority of referrals are "unknown," which I assume means that people have me bookmarked directly. If so, thank you readers very much! I guess I'm not as boring as I thought. Another large group of referrals are from bloglines, which is most likely other poker bloggers. I also get a decent number of referrals from those I've linked to over on the sidebar as well as some people who found me via my comments at CardSquad.

I've only gotten a few hits from searches in the past week, but here they are:

- thebeerroom (I have no idea how this got to me. I hate beer.)
- fp password for freeroll poker (I guess this is kind of understandable.)
- texas holdem gaithersburg maryland (Gaithersburg represent!)
- matt silverthorn (Someone searched for me directly; I wonder if it was someone from high school or something.)
- poker (This was a search on blogger, not google; I was on the first page of hits when I checked it.)
- amateur party (Probably not the amateur or party they were looking for.)

and my personal favorite... *drumroll*

- hate Tripjax

Looks like TJ's been making some enemies! I'm not a Tripjax hater; far from it! But I do link over to him a decent bit, so that's probably why I came up in the search. Careful, Jaxon. Someone is out to get you!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home