Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

May 26, 2006

Unbelievable!

Not much for me to post today. I've been doing pretty well in the cash game on Party to make up for my bad beats in tourneys at Stars. I've also started the step SNGs at Party. Currently, I'm on step two. We'll see if I can't turn this into something.

For now, go and read about Hoyazo's amazing win in the Party 40k Guaranteed tourney. Congratulations, man!

I'm out of town from Saturday to Tuesday visiting my family in SC. I may be on once or twice, but don't expect to see me around. Hope the weekend tables treat you well!

2 Comments:

  • Dude, how do the steps on Party work?

    By Blogger Garthmeister J., at 5/31/2006 2:59 PM  

  • I like the concept of the steps at Party. You can buy in at any step you want, but only the top step pays actual cash. For instance, there are five regular steps, the lowest being a $12 buy-in. The top two finishers in this step will get seats in step two. I came in second in my $12 one, so now I have a freeroll to a $55 one.

    The buy-in at the top step is somewhere around $1k, and the top three finishers in that game get very nice payouts. Think of it as a kind of shootout where you can buy in to any round of the tournament where the later the round is, the more expensive the buy-in.

    By Blogger Matt Silverthorn, at 5/31/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home