Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

May 12, 2006

The Drop Continues

Ugh, another not so great night at the tables last night, and another small loss. Not fun at all. I've come to the decision that I'm going to take some of my money out before I lose the chance to enjoy it. I'm going to bring my online bankroll down to $500. I think that this makes sense: since we're halfway through the year, I'll be at half of my year end goal. I'm hoping that removing a bit of the cushion will slap me back into shape and keep me from making donkish plays. I'm going to be out of town from today until Sunday, so no poker for me for a couple of days. Hopefully by Sunday I will be rested up, fresh of mind, and ready to play my A game. Good luck to the rest of you this weekend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home