Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

March 18, 2006

SNG Challenge... Challenging

So, yeah, I'm 0/6 so far in the 45 player SNG challenge. I've cracked the top ten multiple times, but I can't seem to break the bubble. The amount of suckouts I've witnessed recently on Stars has reached epidemic proportions. I mean, it's bad. We're talking two outers and runner runner runner straights/flushes. I'm playing well, but I can't win a hand when I'm ahead... or when I'm behind, and it infuriates me. Hopefully I will make something happen in the next five games or so. If not, there's no point in even playing the rest. I hate fish with a passion. The first person that tells me that we need fish or we'd never make any money is going to get punched in the face.

1 Comments:

  • We need.. umm.. oh wait, Im pretty, dont hit me..

    I am going to try my own 45/SNG challenge. Play ten games and see where it gets me. I need some focus on something.

    By Blogger SirFWALGMan, at 3/18/2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home