Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

March 09, 2006

He's On Fire!

Give it up for the old school NBA Jam reference.

Tonight was a very good night for me. I started out by playing some $1/$2 NL on PokerRoom to work toward clearing my PSO bonus. I ended up about $75 there. Sweet. I then checked my email and saw that I had gotten an email from Party Poker begging me to come back. To sweeten the deal they gave me a free $50. Also sweet. So I redownloaded the software and logged in to claim my free monies. Once that was done, I headed once again to the $1/$2 NL tables. I doubled up on the first hand I played. Nice. I played for a couple more hours there as well, and ended up slightly over $95. That's $170 profit for the evening. Not bad at all for one day, especially for me. I just need to play enough raked hands on Party to clear the original $50, otherwise it will disappear on the 26th. I'm pretty sure I can do it. I'm already about 1/3 of the way there. Hope you're all having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home