Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

February 11, 2006

I'm Good Luck...

...for YOU! That's right. I can get you money. It appears that I have the uncanny knack to land other people money. First, take TripJax. He said on his blog that he was going to play some poker on Tuesday night. I suggested he play in the weekly WWdN game. And what happens? He moneys in fourth place. Nice finish.

Next, take SirFWALGman, our very own Sir Waffles. He was playing online today, and I suggested that he join me in the $3 rebuy for the $750k guaranteed. What happens? He wins himself a seat, valued at $215.

So what does this mean for you? For a very modest fee, I will recommend you for tournaments. All you have to do is let me know when you are online and ready to play some poker. I will then pull a tournament that is registering out of thin air. It doesn't matter what it is. It could be omaha; it could be stud H/L. Whatever the game, you're going to win CASH! I have a 100% success rate!

Going rate for future recommendations is 1% of your winnings. Come on, it doesn't get much better than that! Inquire within!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home