Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

December 30, 2005

WWdN Thursday: Poker and JOPKES



Well, if there was ever a game I should have blogged, it was this one. Of course, it probably would have been seven pages long, seeing as how I ended up coming in second place! Sixty-one people in total registered for this tournament, and I managed to overcome all of them but one, winning $122 in the process. Boy did my bankroll need it! Congratulations to ZeemJr for beating me out. I never would have put him on an ace in that last hand. Well done. It's about time I placed in the money in one of these things! I shouldn't have gotten as far at the final table as I did, though. I went all in with 99 against Darzog's AA. 889 came on the flop, and I ended up taking him out. For once, I sucked out. He took it well, though, and he'll probably get me back at some point in the future.

I look forward to playing with everyone again next week. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening on the computer than poker with the WWdN gang.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home