Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

December 08, 2005

Tourney Summaries

I thought I'd post the summaries of tourneys that I have played in and placed so far in December, which is most of the ones I've played in. I've played a couple where I didn't hit the money, but I think there have only been two or three. One of them was a $10+$1 SNG, though, and I also haven't placed in a WWdN tourney yet. However, overall I've definitely been making up for the slump that I hit in November. Here's the low down:

$5+$.50 SNG (one table, no limit)
Dec 3: 3rd place and $9
Dec 3: 1st place and $22.50
Dec 3: 1st place and $22.50
Dec 4: 3rd place and $9
Dec 5: 1st place and $22.50
Dec 6: 2nd place and $13.50

$3+$.30 (multi-table scheduled tournament)
Dec 5: 1919 players, no limit, 223rd place and $6.33, 44.35 leader points
Dec 6: 549 players, limit, 38th place and $5.76, 57.47 leader points

Profit (winnings minus entry fees)
$71.49

For those of you not in the know, leader points are accumulated over the course of a week/month/year, and you can earn free entry into other tourneys. You get them by placing in the money in multi-table tournaments, and they are computed according to some strange formula that you can find on PokerStars' website (near the middle of the page) if you care enough. I don't play nearly enough MTTs to get near the top of the leaderboard, so they are mostly worthless for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home