Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

November 19, 2005

WWdN: I Know NOTHING!!

They got to him! The Germans finally got to him. We knew this would happen one day, but not this soon. I guess you can never really prepare yourself for something like this, though. Wil, in his infinite generosity, decided to host this week's tourney earlier in the day so that more Europeans can play. I thought that was very nice of him.

Except, I didn't find out until it was almost over. D'OH!

I looked, but I couldn't find any place that he mentioned the new start time. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until next week to get my fix. He's apparently escaped the clutches of the Germans and vows to hold the tourneys at 7:00 EST now and forever more, amen.

PS - If you're a fan of old school TV, you'll probably enjoy how the title and post really mesh together.

1 Comments:

  • Matt, thanks for the link to my poker blog! I'll be reading more of yours, too. I guess I will have to keep mine updated if people are actually going to read it. :-)

    See you soon!

    By Blogger yestbay, at 11/20/2005 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home