Poker Through the Eyes of an Amateur

November 21, 2005

PokerStars = Respect

PokerStars is by far the best online poker site that I've dealt with. If you've been keeping up with this blog, then you know that I won an iPod Nano in the inaugural blogger tournament. I recently received my iPod this past Friday, only it wasn't the 4GB Nano that was promised; it was a 20GB regular sized iPod photo. Now, I believe that this model costs $50 more than the Nano. However, PokerStars has offered two choices to resolve this:

1) Keep the iPod we receive and receive a $75 credit to our account for getting the wrong item.

2) Ask to get an iPod Nano instead; they will send a prepaid shipping box for you to return the regular iPod, and they will credit your account $75 for the hassle.

Seriously, what other site would do this? This is by far the best customer service I've ever had, online or otherwise. After this experience I can tell you that PokerStars has my business for life. These people are great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home